Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Friendship

I'm Charmaine Hallado,18 yrs of age from Midsayap, Cotabato. I'm new here in Davao City and marami na rin akong taong nakilala (friends, teachers and strangers). Sa dinami-dami ng na meet ko ay nagkaroon na ako ng friends. Their names are Ate Fe, Rhea, Rovic and Christine. I'm happy that I met them. They are good friends of mine. They give me moral support and advices when I am in trouble. I really treasured them. I thank God for having them. During the first day of our second year I feel na alone talaga ako kasi transferee kasi ako and my classmate last school year in Notre Dame is in the other section and because of that na challenge ako to be more independent and responsible student. Until I met these four girls and became friends with them. After that, I feel na I am not alone pala. Thank You Ate Fe,Rhei, Rov and Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment